Ya know, I consider myself a fairly smart person.
So why can I never seem to understand an episode of House??
I watch it with my roommate all the time and as hard as I try to keep with it and follow what's happening, I'm always lost. Maybe because my attention span is that of a gnat's, I lose focus somehow. Maybe I miss all the important conversations, but c'mon. Every second of that show is some dramatic, important conversation! You can't expect me to pay attention the whole 45 minutes.
Then it's the same thing every time. A person gets sick. Two doctors say the word, "biopsy" a lot. And in the end, the person is either cured or dead.
I just like the episodes where something weird is happening or good music plays.
(Because I can always pick out a Ray LaMontagne or an Iron & Wine background song..they always make the cut)

I'm just going off on this because...well...I shouldn't admit this, but I was watching an episode for the second time today because my roommate missed it yesterday and I STILL couldn't quite grasp the plot.

Maybe it's out of spite or maybe it's all psychological.

Either way, I can't bring myself to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds