Before I lament my inability to keep consistently blogging, I'll remind myself that...
It's the quality. Not the quantity.
so I won't feel failure-ific.
See, the reason I don't blog stuff is because there hasn't been too much quality. I don't want to come on here and be like, "so I radiated my McDonalds in the microwave sitting on the floor under the kitchen table after I let it sit out for 30 minutes during an episode of the office..and I was like..wow this is so college. And you know what else is college? Oh and college. Did I mention that time at college?"

Let's be honest. Everything I write could be exactly like that. You're welcome. I saved you a vurp. (For the record, that equates to vomit and burp).

So golly, gee whiz RyGuy? What ever WILL you write about???

It's funny. I've contemplated that thought a lot. What's the purpose of my blog? Some people have nifty purposeful, informative blogs that are professional and themed and all things majorly focused. But me? I'm just the goofy kid who writes stupid things on an unreliably infrequent basis. Go RyGuy!

But let's fast forward a whole lot of mind cramping and brain storming and I'll just tell you what my purpose is.

Ready?
My mission statement is as follows:

To provide an everyday look into the lifestyle of an aspiring college writer who knows nothing about where his craft will take him and writes for daily reassurance that he can compose sentences and say quirky things and maybe every once in awhile make people laugh even if it's not really funny, but just funny enough to ellicit a few chuckles here and there depending on the person reading the blog and the mood and tone I write with, which is sometimes informative, sometimes creative, and always self-deprecative, unique, fresh, interesting, stupid, clever, mindless and oh yes...brief and to the point.

My work here is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds