Here it comes again.

Another semester where blogging is a requirement. And I know it's going to happen. I'm going to hate doing this very soon. This is going to become a chore. A necessity. Something that I now HAVE to do.
As far as I know, I'll have to set up not one or two, but three different blogs on the side of this one.
Not excited.
So I was having a typical, beginning of semester stress sesh earlier today. And I got myself all worked up thinking about how I'm going to produce enough ideas to make myself sound reputable and original and passionate and real. I ended up with a blanket over my head and my knees to my chin hairs in my office chair.

My biggest concern: Online journalism class. I realized (like I've realized before just chose not to accept) that blogs should have a purpose. And as sad as it is, LifeOntheGo does not have a purpose. It's just me and my bullcrap. Nobody cares.

I've need to start writing for real. It's intimidating and I have no idea what avenue I'm going to take for my new (required) blog. So I'll think about it.

And pretend that I'm not stressed two days into the semester.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    So it's your neighbor, Kristen.

    I creeped since I remembered randomly today that you have a blog, and I just want to say that Online Journalism makes me feel the SAME WAY about MY blog. My personal blog. I started it with a purpose, but now it's just where I unload random thoughts that don't really make sense.

    This is going to be an interesting semester. Let's bring our A-game.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds