Did I call it?
I called it.

I got sick! And yes! It was a glorious, glorious illness.
Friday night - It hurt just to hold my head up. I popped not one, not two, but three, wondrous benadrils and conked out like it was the best sleep of my life. Yeah so I had to miss work. And I felt pathetic for having to do that. But sleeping until noon was heavenly. Waking up to a breakfast casserole courtesy of my apartment mates - always enjoyable.

But oh. I do love my immune system.
I pretty much shook my entire fake flu in one day.
The only thing I'm left with now is a stuffy nose. I can deal with that. I welcome that.
Because..well..I hate to go back to my misery, but it was real bad. I had to go out to shoprite and buy sore throat freezepops (second choice because they didn't have the get better bear suckers).

Morale of the story?
Sickness don't stick to me.
I'm walking proof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds