Look. I'm a writing arts major, okay.
Tell me why I feel so stressed over this work I have to get done?

Truthfully, the bulk of my work is coming from one class, but for the first time in my college-final-week-career I'm actually pulling late nighters. This isn't supposed to happen. But I finally fit in.

I'm not lying when I say I spent seven straight hours working on my linguistics project today. And I don't really want to get started on that because it's just a bunch of crock over a pointless assignment. I'm summing up the whole textbook. I'm cutting and pasting like a third grader. I went through three glue sticks in one day. But this is all besides the point.

I POWER WORKED. And there's still more to go. It's all due Thursday so I've got time. Just...wow. It blew.

I pulled a mean streak of work today and I've never really had the chance to do that before. Writing arts is supposed to be essays and creative assignments pulled off in sleep (sometimes literally). I kinda feel out of place when I'm fitting in with the engineers in the apartment, staying up as late as they do in the interest of A+ schoolwork.

Do I like it? Not really.
I'd much rather be catching up on books I want to read. Shows I want to watch. Pieces I want to write.
Putting together a 50 page linguistics project complete with construction paper, word art, and cartoons?

That's what I call stress.

I ain't even playn.
Life is rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds