What's on my mind?
How about the fact that New Moon is making me self-conscious cause I only have a 4 pack. Every dude (or should I say wolf) in that movie has at least, like 9 abs. I only have 4 on a good day.
And they say women get false body images..psh

Oh and this too!
Thanksgiving is coming. But I'd be much more excited if my apartment didn't just serve 20+ people in our apartment leaving us with 10lbs. of leftovers. I already ate a few meals off it. And the real day ain't even here yet.

And if you're one to read between the lines, connect the dots, I think I'm getting fatter. And it blows. I miss my lean figure. I used to be 115 lbs. Now I'm...what?...130. This is not good.
Not good at all.

And if you're one to really read between the lines. I mean, really scrutinize my lines, then you'll realize that the melodrama of New Moon is a serious thing. It's ridiculous how much of that movie can go frame by frame with General Hospital and still retain the plot. I'm not tryna knock the movie (you know I saw it midnight with the million other teenagers) but I came home, woke up the next morning, and spent a good quarter of my day being sullen and moody.
It's the Twilight effect.
Comes with dark eyeliner and faux hawks.

Good news is I'm over it. But this body image thing won't shake.
Doesn't help that Shakira is taunting me on the AMAs. I'm plopped here with a laptop and a down comforter. I haven't left the apartment all day.
Damn She-Wolf. (And men-wolves)

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca Romeo said...
    I'm pretty sure you are hallucinating. Stop comparing yourself to werewolves.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds