Nothing fancy tonight. I'm more out of tune and more out of sync with my brain than an overweight turkey.
In the barn. On a rainy day. Dumb. Stupid. Meaty. And 2 days before Thanksgiving.

Good news! I'll be more with it this weekend.

What matters MOST NOW is actually a new thing that I threw on the right side of the page. It's a new site I signed up for. The execs. call it blip.fm. and it's a word almost as disgusting as blog, but I swear, it's cool. I would sit with it at a lunch table. Maybe, I would even give it my sandwich..provided it doesn't condone the slayage of turkeys or accept the horrible mentality that besets the veal industry.
Yeah. I'll admit. I'm a fan of blip. And to think I've only just met thee...think of the future to come.

Alright basically, I only want to exploit my narcissim and superior sense of intellectual, mellow music with those who actually read my shit. Now, not only do you get my words, but you get the music that is behind them. Most likely, it's what is fueling them. Giving them substance. Giving them gustoooo. Making me suffer from much too much mental stimulation at one time.
(Let me tell you. What they say IS true. A closed and quiet room with flourescent lights and a reflective glare from an obnoxiously white MacBook spewing folk music...it brings out the best.)

Listen to what I'm listening to. Humor me. Cause this is REALLY what is driving my posts..either to oblivion and total waste.....
.....Or to something insightful (pssh)
Mellowdramatic (maybs)
Or downright clever (bah)

Tonight though, I've gone music free - provided the background snoring doesn't count
I'll just leave it at that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds